5 Fast Facts About
- She’s an astrology nerd.
- She doesn’t believe in doing anything half-ass.
- She’s an Avid vintage shopper
- She loves building relationships; both with clients and colleagues.
- She can say the alphabet backwards!
An interview with Erin Livingston:
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
Winter: Read and take a nap – Summer: Read on the beach
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
Garlic butter steak with roasted veggies. Can’t go wrong. Unless they’re vegan.
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
Be a lifelong learner.
1. What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
2. Do you have any hidden talents?
I can say the alphabet backwards!
3. What is your favorite Minneapolis Restaurant?
It’s a tie between PS Steak and Young Joni
4. What’s your #1 Favorite beverage of all time?
5. If you could spend 1 hour with any famous person who would it be?
Ronnie Van Zant (Lynyrd Skynyrd)