We start things off with a kickoff meeting where our first month includes finding keywords, local directory listings for initial link-building, and going over technical changes on the site. We will also report to you monthly and make the pivots based on the roadmap we set out in the first month.
Contractor Marketing Services
Get a partner that understands how to get more leads and understands Google
We team up with the top contractors who are looking to grow their business and build their marketing lead generation efforts through search engine marketing, top-class website design, and paid management.Contact Us Now
“Have done wonders for our lead pipeline.”
“I’ve already seen growth in the number of sales leads generated by my website.”
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
[Contact Us for Pricing] Monthly
We help you get higher on Google with monthly reporting, content writing, link-building & technical edits.
PAID AD MANAGEMENT
[Contact Us for Pricing] Monthly
We can help manage your Google ad budget, keeping it tight and effective on a monthly basis.
We take the time to get to know your company
We love working with contractors and are very good at what we do for them. We’ve helped companies build their business by bringing them more of the qualified leads they need by finding what people are searching for and get you more website traffic and leads.
- We specialize in SEO and have contractor-focused writers that will produce top-tier content that will bring even more out of your contractor marketing services. We make sure to ask you the right questions to understand your company and perform competitive analysis as well.
- We have the ability to get 100’s of links to websites where they will go from their website to yours. This is done by writing useful articles on their site which is one of the highest factors when ranking on Google.
- Your brand and tone of voice matter which is why we take the time to understand what yours looks like to create more value for your audience.
The Only Contractor Marketing Agency That Builds Beautiful Websites + Knows How to Rank on Google
Contractor marketing agencies are a dime a dozen, and I will say – and I will say the #1 thing is that you hire a company that knows your industry.
Construction contractors are our hero’s.
We have it up on our wall in large gold letters – “The Best Contractors Deserve a Marketing Agency That Cares.”
We are not perfect – we are constantly striving to be more useful to the many contractors that trust us.
Here are the ways we’re building the best Contractor Marketing Agency in the world:
- We have ‘The Training Trifecta’ building an internal culture of mentoring, weekly workshops, and a feedback circle with a driven peer – for every employee that works here.
- We are ONLY taking contractors as clients, and all of our systems and processes are built around getting them more leads, and taking things off their plate.
- We pair a passion for aesthetic and effective website, with a dedicated, powerful Google-specialized team. We know that no matter how good-looking your website is, that no one will care if they can’t find it on Google.
We are a Google-only agency
What does that mean?
You don’t have a bunch of Facebook ad guys, trying to do Google stuff as a side project.
Our main goal is to get you higher on Google, and to make it easy for someone to contact you.
We don’t do RECRUITING MARKETING – although I know that’s a need.
We try to say “no” a lot so we’re the best at ONE THING.
- We say NO to non-construction, non home-services marketing.
- We say NO to marketing projects not focused on Google.
- We say NO to asshole clients, so we can work with the best, and keep our employees driven and passionate about helping positive, customer-service driven contractors.
Do you want to be the next amazing Hook Agency client?
Set up a time to chat with us, and we’d love to see if we can be of service to you. We’re ready to serve you, and will help you find a good fit for a contractor marketing agency, even if we’re not the right fit!
“Just understand Google is God when it comes to home service.”
Tommy Mello, A1 Garage
Commonly Asked Questions
Why are you focused on the Contractor industry?
We love working with contractors, and not only that, but we’re pretty dang good at what we do too! We have found over the years that we get the best results for the contractors that we work for and have limited our clients to make it strictly to work with them.
What does your Contractor website design process look like?
In our contractor website design, we kick things off with a meeting of your leadership for our 4 step simple discovery. We then identify your ideal customers and talk through trust factors like badges and reviews to make sure the site will be persuasive.