Smart Roofers Utilize Hook To Run Their Ads
- Target the keywords that actually convert
- Let us help you create better ad copy
- Get visually designed ads for display ad networks
Roofing PPC done for you by experts
We know you’ve invested your blood, sweat and tears into your company – and we can help you reap more of the rewards by owning your marketing – and wielding your Google ad spend better.
- We have a Google-specialized team of marketers – from coders to copywriters.
- We’re here for you – so you can more time running your company, rather than trying to learn about marketing stuff that you’d rather have done for you.
Free PPC Opportunity Report
Contact us now, and mention the ‘Free PPC Opportunity Report’
After we have an initial call – we can take a look at your area, key services you want to target, and how many people are searching in your area – and put together a report similar to this:
Writing great ‘creative’ copy and making sure it’s compelling and persuasive is foundational for any ads account.
The under-rated hero of Paid ads, structuring your account will help everything be more efficient from organization to spend, affecting your bottom line.
What search terms that have many people searching them are worth going after. As a niched agency that only works with contractors we can find these more quickly.
Contact Us Now
Fill in your information below and we’ll reach out the schedule a time to talk about your goals for your contractor company.
How long does it take?
Month one is set up, month 2 is Google learning, month 3 we start seeing real results.
What should my ad budget be?
For contractors making over a million dollars we suggest no lower than 2.5k. Generally – we have a lot of clients spending 3k-5k a month on the ad spend itself (separate from our ad management fee) Contact us for pricing.
Where do my ads show up?
Text or search ads show up on the Google search engine results page as the top 3 results. Remarketing or display ads show around the web on various popular websites, to stay top of mind for people that have already visited the website.
Ads that actually get the click + landing pages that win the business
There are terrible Roofing PPC providers out there that don’t even know how to make new pages on your website, and that definitely don’t have 3+ web designers and developers on staff ready to create landing pages for each campaign that is lucrative for you.
We know what it takes to scale marketing campaigns that get massive results for our clients – and we LOVE working with roofers. You need more leads, in a scalable, efficient way that feeds your sales team and creates sustainable growth in revenue. We’re here to help.
10 Keys to Successful Roofing PPC Campaign:
First – 5 Tips for Writing Ads That Convert
1. Make your call-to-action stand out – Every ad needs a call-to-action, but don’t make it an afterthought. Test out different CTA’s on different ads!
2. Include Trust Factors – Customers will click on your ad if they TRUST that it will provide them a solution. Examples: certifications, warranties, 5-Star reviews.
3. Identify and Showcase unique value propositions – What makes your business different from all the other contractors running Google Ads? “#1 Roofer in [city]” is okay to use on occasion, but every roofer says that. What’s can you say that’s unique?
4. Give them a fast solution with a call-only ad –People Searching on Google are often looking for fast answers. Give them a fast solution with a Call Only Ad
5. Always use every available extension – What are extensions and how do they work? Essential Extensions for Contractors:
- Lead Form
Tips for Managing Your Account
6. Choose the write keywords and watch how they perform – Do your research (Use tools like Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, Spyfu, Semrush) Be aware of the match types.
7. Know your numbers – The #1 Goal with Google Ads is to make MONEY! Numbers to Know
- Projected Clicks
- Ad Spend
- Conversion Rate
- Lead Value
- Closing Rate
8. Choose the Right Bidding Strategy For Your Goal – What is bidding strategy? – Often people want to maximize clicks But you have to work with Google, and tell them what you want them to do with your money.
9. ABO – Always be Optimizing – Check Your Campaigns for Key Performance Indicators. Check Your Search Terms Report Are you getting impressions and clicks for the right keywords?
10. Ensure Conversion-Focused Landing Pages – Make GOOGLE like your landing page (relevant to ads and using keywords.) Make Visitors want to fill out your form
Commonly Asked Questions
What is your approach to PPC?
We see company’s doing PPC that know how to spend money quick and in-efficiently. We pride our selves on a slower approach, building up what’s working, and trimming negative keywords that don’t make you money. We may not spend 10k the first month, but we also make sure your spending is much more targeted than many who may be more reckless.
How does PPC help vs. SEO?
SEO is amazing for getting leads in 6-9 months from the start of your project, but PPC can help you get more leads tomorrow – and the next day, and feed your sales team for the foreseeable future. We’re of the mind, that if you can afford to do both – and you need to see immediate results, you should start PPC as soon as possible.
Do you handle ad design, and landing pages?
Visual/display ad design is part of the initial fees on your PPC campaign. Landing pages are billed separately if we are building them out on your site. We have the staff to help you with this and are willing to price them efficiently as part of an initial project or down the road. Be confident knowing that all of our skills are in-house and ready to help at any time. Including coders, designers, writers, and SEO specialists + along with your Roofing PPC / Google ad specialists that will be running your campaigns.
How much do you charge for PPC Management?
We start at $1,300 for any spend under $5,000 in budget, and it scales up slowly from there for higher spends. We try to be extremely reasonable in our pricing, and it includes setup and monthly reporting. We are open to reporting more often at the beginning of our services, but in general after the first few months – we find it makes sense to share key findings and changes in a monthly call.
Even if we aren’t the right fit – we’ll help direct you to another roofing marketing company that makes the most sense!