A logo says a lot about the quality of your construction company
We can help you make sure that what it says is positive, professional and a symbolic beacon for the quality of your offering.Lets Get Started
Get a symbol your business can be proud of
Besides degrees in graphic design, we’ve been studying psychology, persuasion, and marketing for 15+ years – we know how to create logo designs that are professional, fresh, and will represent you well.
- We can wield that discipline to create a custom symbol/wordmark that your team can be proud of
- Having a professional logo will will help you get more ideal customers
A great logo helps people trust your company and sets the stage for greatness. From small sizes to large sizes – your logo should look good in every environment.
We can help you create colors, fonts, and different versions of your logo for every situation. We can equip you for your long-term goals.
Ready to Market
We believe having a great logo will help your other marketing be way more effective. We usually work with people on their marketing after logo design.
Brand kickoff, 3 versions, iteration + brand standard doc = Starting at $4,999
Contact Us Now
Get started now by scheduling an intro call. We’ll talk through your marketing goals, and determine if we’re a great fit.
Your logo is a beacon for your business. Make sure it represents your company well.
We know how to create something epic that you can be proud of. Don’t hold back – go all in, make the move – set the break.
- Your company needs a serious brand that will create an excellent impression on the people you want to work with.
- We can help you create that impression – let’s get started.
Commonly Asked Questions
Who do we do logo design / branding for?
If you are looking for a logo designer, or a logo design, in Minneapolis, St. Paul, or the surrounding areas, I am here to serve you. Actually, if you need one anywhere, I’m here for you. I love working with clients who are passionate about what they do. If you need a logo or a branding project done (or a logo project + also are in need of marketing services) and are looking for someone with a marketing mind, check out my examples, and I look forward to hearing from you.
What makes you different from other logo designers?
- Unusually creative and intentional design makes for uniquely effective results. I have no vested interest in anything but creating for you the most distinct and visually powerful logo to give you the best possible results.
- Success breeds success. My personal work is successful because I focus on providing value with every branded element I make. I’ve been working since 2011 on creating business-minded visual solutions for clients who have expressed deep appreciation for my work. As I’m successful in creating an excellent brand for a business, they are too in their ventures as they have a beacon to look to and symbolically represent all their hard work.
- I make things look expensive. To make money, you have to spend money. Are you a legitimate business? A solid brand is a clear investment, and an important step in being a recognizable high-quality business solution of substance. I love helping clients take this all important step.
- Highly responsive. I believe the best branding design is created not to be the focus of attention, but to draw people into the main value proposition of a product or service. Through discussions with you, the business owner and truly listening, I’m able to express visually in a logo what your company does that’s different than your competition. And if you don’t think in that way yet, I will encourage you to start. I’ve spent gobs of money and time soaking up courses, books, and lectures about marketing and design and intend to apply them to every design project.
- Cut through the noise. Does anyone care about your product, service or organization at all? Perhaps they don’t. Perhaps they do by default. But a clear direction provided by branding is compelling in a way that attaches itself to people’s hearts, minds, and imaginations. Ths isn’t sad manipulation of marketing in the 80’s; it’s really asking yourself some very basic questions.
- What about my business is interesting from an outside perspective?
- How can I tell that story to the world?
- What are the most appropriate ways to tell the story visually?
Why hire a web design team with experience in User Testing, A/B Testing & SEO?
User Testing = Testing websites and making changes based on feedback and confusion. A/B Testing = Testing 2 versions of a design and implementing the one that gets the best results. SEO = Making sure a website is easy for Google to crawl, and making changes to get higher in search results. Besides creating extremely good-looking websites, we know how to make them effective – with over 10+ years experience and 100+ websites designed and tested. Send us a message now for a free consultation!
How do I choose a logo designer?
Whether it be a symbol or a wordmark, graphic logo design is all about making sure you have a compelling concept and a singular vision. When you choose a designer, make sure you respect their taste and are on board with the general direction of their style. I don’t care that much if you choose me to make this, but make sure it’s someone who has the experience and someone who is going to give your logo design the respect and attention it deserves.
Keep it classy
Likely in your industry people without training might try to do what you do, but you know if they want to get anywhere they should hire a professional, the same concept applies in graphic and logo design. If you need a little free consultation or want to chat, don’t hesitate to reach out.