Make a new year’s resolution to get a lot of great reading done this year with these best leadership books of 2022 and beyond.
1. Limitless: Upgrade Your Brain, Learn Anything Faster, and Unlock Your Exceptional Life
Our brain is our most important muscle. This book teaches you how to be a star athlete in the cognitive function area, using different areas of your brain to solve complicated problems and indeed rise to any occasion.
2. Mentor to Millions: Secrets of Success in Business, Relationships, and Beyond
If you’ve ever wanted to tap into the secrets of venture capitalists and other masters of industry, this could be the perfect book for you. Written by one of the top people on Shark Tank, Kevin Harrington, this book talks about giving and getting value in your relationships.
3. Unleashed: The Unapologetic Leader’s Guide to Empowering Everyone Around You
One of the critical ways to inspire your employees’ loyalty is to sympathize with them and allow them to reach their highest goals with your support.
4. The EQ Deficiency: How Emotional Intelligence and Compassion Can Cure an Emotional Pandemic, Solve Our “People Problems” and Be a Catalyst for Positive Change
EQ stands for “emotional intelligence,” and it’s one of the biggest building blocks of relationships. Mastering emotional intelligence can allow you to interact better with your employees and help them to become more invested in your company.
5. Humanocracy: Creating Organizations as Amazing as the People Inside Them
Challenging the typical way organizations are built and run; this book gives a fresh perspective into how you can shake up your hierarchy while still being a great boss.
6. Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork
Although there is a lot of benefit to being a lone wolf, teamwork really can take your business to the next level. Understanding how collaboration operates and what makes it so vital to an organization is one of the best ways to inspire your employees and help your organization succeed.
7. Post Corona: From Crisis to Opportunity
This timely book deals with our current pandemic and how we can learn to succeed and even thrive with the challenges that it poses in the future. Although the pandemic has shaken up our world, it provides plenty of opportunities also.
8. Personality Isn’t Permanent: Break Free from Self-Limiting Beliefs and Rewrite Your Story
What could you do if your own beliefs didn’t limit you? This book can help you break free from what you’ve always thought you knew and realize your true potential.
9. The Gumbo Coalition: 10 Leadership Lessons That Help You Inspire, Unite, and Achieve
Most companies are comprised of people from all different types of backgrounds. This book teaches you how to work and thrive with various people and how variety is the one secret ingredient that can help any business flourish.
10. Ruthless Consistency: How Committed Leaders Execute Strategy, Implement Change, and Build Organizations That Win
If you want to read a book on actionable business strategy, this is the one for you. This book gives a detailed blueprint of how you need to operate to succeed in business and life.
11. The Nuclear Effect: The 6 Pillars of Building a 7+ Figure Online Business
A detailed manual for setting up a great business, this book is actionable, easy to read, and full of sage advice to help you scale.
12. How to Lead: Wisdom from the World’s Greatest CEOs, Founders, and Game Changers
This inspirational book draws on the experiences of all different people to help you formulate your leadership style.
13. Honest to Greatness: How Today’s Greatest Leaders Use Brutal Honesty to Achieve Massive Success
When they say that “honesty is the best policy,” they might just be talking about the lessons you learn in this book. Although there’s a lot to be said for sugarcoating, sometimes being completely honest will give you the respect and loyalty of your team.
14. Girl Decoded: A Scientist’s Quest to Reclaim Our Humanity by Bringing Emotional Intelligence to Technology
Rana el Kaliouby’s inspirational memoir talks about how self-awareness allows us to be better innovators and leaders. It’s a truly refreshing read.
15. Lives of the Stoics: The Art of Living from Zeno to Marcus Aurelius
The stoics are some of our top thinkers. Draw inspiration and grit from some of the greats, and learn how you can apply their tricks and techniques in your own life.