Remodeling Marketing Case Study
How Treasured Spaces Went from 0 to 10-20 High-End Remodeling Leads a Month
- Better showcasing their best work
- Landing pages for high-volume keywords
- Blog content for 100’s of remodeling topics
Treasured Spaces had zero leads coming from their online presence. With Hook’s help on content marketing, SEO, website design, and even some video marketing – they were able to turn on a serious lead generation engine.
We helped Treasured Spaces clean up their online presence with a new website design + powerful SEO strategy.
Leads started rolling in on a regular basis and have stayed consistent, allowing for more profitability, effectiveness, and choice of the types of jobs Josh wants to take on.
"Hook Agency is exceptional to work with... I've already seen growth in the number of sales leads generated by my website." - Josh Carlson, Treasured Spaces
Why’d it Work? Principles to Apply:
- Front and center reviews – We believe TRUST is the number one thing stopping people from doing business with you. Once you start driving serious traffic, the next step is helping them trust you. Reviews with where those reviews were left, videos of real customers telling their story, and case studies and photos of in-process and completed jobs are all ways to drive more trust + thus more leads.
- Clearly telling the story of the company – We put an ‘introduction video’ right away on the website so people would feel comfortable doing business with Treasured Spaces. All throughout we featured the team, and why they are passionate about what they do, connecting with the emotions and motivations of the customers.
- Content marketing that converts – We created lists for the keywords we wanted Treasured Spaces to show up for and starting ranking in the regular Google listing, as well as on maps for those terms. We also built out a remodeling calculator and some other tools on the site to help attract links and traffic for non-customers, but still driving up the algorithmic respect from Google. Even after 3 years these tools still drive traffic and real inquiries from potential customers.